Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Dev Channel Update

The dev channel has been updated to 39.0.2150.5 for Windows, Mac and Linux.

A full list of changes is available in the log. Interested in switching release channels? Find out how. If you find a new issue, please let us know by filing a bug.

Alex Mineer
Google Chrome

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:43 AM, September 11, 2014  
Blogger Jacob Groß said...

@Sudhir: Look at about:flags, there are some regarding the new multi user switch.

This release actually feels faster than the previous ones. Nice!

12:44 AM, September 11, 2014  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Jacob. I found it. I had to set it up from the People settings. And I deleted my comment as soon as I realized I shouldn't have been too quick.

Thanks.

12:47 AM, September 11, 2014  
Blogger Amal Khailtash said...

Feels faster, but for a couple of releases gmail and google docs tabs usually gram as much as 400MB each! Only if you could fix the memory hog problem and not introduce tab freezes, chrome would be a perfect browser again. :)

6:17 AM, September 11, 2014  
Blogger Ajie Jatnika said...

why feature find... or Ctrl+F STILL not work in dev version? I think feature find or we can say search text is very important, I hope this bug can fix in next update

7:51 PM, September 11, 2014  
Blogger Jacob Groß said...

It is working on Windows 8.1 x64, on which platform are you?

10:26 PM, September 11, 2014  
Blogger Andreas Schultz said...

IPv6 connections to anything on Google servers seems to broken/extremely slow for the last two releases. Cross checked with FF that my IPv6 connectivity is good.

2:44 AM, September 12, 2014  
Blogger Ajie Jatnika said...

I am in windows 7 32bit, feature find... not work, I think this bug for Windows 7 32bit...

5:52 PM, September 12, 2014  
Blogger Chris Jones said...

GMail is running unusably slow on this build -- possibly earlier builds as well, but definitely on this one. Windows 8.1 Update 1. No extensions enabled. Starts out nice and fast, and after using heavily for about 10 minutes (reading bunches of e-mails) it suddenly starts crawling. This happens on two different computers, one running the 64 bit and the other running the 32 bit build. Other tabs continue to run as expected -- only GMail slows down.

6:59 AM, September 14, 2014  
Blogger Chris Jones said...

Stable is actually running fantastically great -- going back to it (and perhaps beta -- haven't tried) has eliminated the performance issues. I'm fearing the eventual transition of the performance-degraded code that is currently in the dev build making its way into stable to where I won't have anywhere to retreat other than another browser.

9:04 AM, September 16, 2014  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home